Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Dudes I totally miss you

These are the characters from my current D&D game

Self Portrait / Space Marine concept

Galaxy Patrollers use L.I.T.E. card technology for most of their equipment. Cards carry different weapons or tools which are then holographically rendered by the Patroller’s armor. Additional weapons can be temporarily downloaded by the antennae on their back. This technology gives the Galaxy Patrol unparalleled adaptability to the countless unpredictable dangers they may face in the line of duty.

Bruce Almighty

Hope everyone has been well!  I am teaching drawing part time in Agoura Hills and doing some freelance work.  No classes for me this fall, hopefully in the spring.  Would love to see / hear what everyone has been up to!






No comments:

Post a Comment