Friday, January 13, 2012

Sleepless Ship (Most Likely Not)

Sketchbook doodle over lunch. Took a photo with my phone and then traced over in photoshop. It's dubbed as the Sleepless Ship for now, but it really needs to be much bigger and BADDER! (Pardon me for the wonky perspective)
Here's the second one I did over lunch in my sketchbook.  I can already tell this is not going to be Sleepless, but hey, maybe it can lead to other ideas.  Approached this as if I was using markers in Photoshop. Not liking the yellow background (color of my sketchbook paper).
 As I was flipping through my sketchbook, I realized how much I've changed the design with the "marker" approach. So I quickly drew as loosely and as closely to the original sketch as I can in Photoshop, and came up with this... (Again, for perspective buffs, please don't take offense. It's just a doodle : D )



1 comment:

  1. I love the skull imagery in the sleepless. I agree it should def be bigger, but great start!

    ReplyDelete